Monday, December 03, 2007

We hope Santa brings you more joy ...

** This post is full of pix, video clips, and exciting news. Just know, most weeks are not as exciting so all posts will not be this good ;) Tip: If you want to make any pictures bigger so they're easier to see, I think you can just click on them and they'll open in their own window.


I’ll begin this post with a recap of yesterday and last week's Monday Night Football. Last week was a great game … but … WE LOST … and yesterday we just LOST AGAIN!!!! I don’t know why I’m surprised at the outcome every time.

Tuesday was a very exciting day in our house. Steve got home from the game around 4:30 am and then Makayla and I woke up for the day two hours later. I have no patience, so as soon as we woke up I ran into the bathroom to take a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE!!!! I took it on Tuesday because that is Steve’s only day off and I wanted him to be there when I found out this time (last time it was my mom). I had taken one the Tuesday before but it was negative. I just knew I was pregnant so I waited another week and tried again. Sure enough … boom … two lines. I ran into the room to wake Steve and tell him and he was less than thrilled at the moment. He had only been asleep for an hour and his response was, “yeah, I’m tired” (in a very slow, sleepy voice). I decided to let him sleep while Macky poo and I celebrated. Steve ended up being so excited; he was just too tired to process everything. Later that day Steve took us out for a “celebration” lunch and when the hostess asked how many, he said 4, she thought we were waiting for someone else and he was like, “no, 4, we’re all here”. She was confused. We relaxed the rest of the day, walked around the mall, called family and just hung out.

Due around August 1, 2008



I can’t remember what we did Wednesday, I’m losing my mind, but Thursday Tasha and I took Makayla to see Santa. I can’t show you the picture of choice because I don’t want to spoil our Xmas cards but here is a preview of how that event went …




and a close up ...


Later that night we had Reagan, Jessica, and Reagan's brother over for dinner. I made a delicious pot roast … I am turning into such a good little housewife ;)

Also, I guess earlier in the day Michael Jordan showed up at one of Steve’s meetings. Steve said all of the NFL guys went into shock when MJ walked in. They all started taking their shoes off and asking for autographs, and drooling and stuttering like 10 year olds. Ha! Immediately I asked Steve where our signed shoe was but of course he is “too cool” and didn’t ask for an autograph … WHATEVER!



Random Pictures from Thursday
Paul Reading Makayla a bedtime story …


Steve making ugly faces and playing X box …


Friday morning Les, Saia, Kelly, and little Noah flew in. Makayla was so excited for Noah to be here. She hung out with the boys all day. Here is a pic of her walking to the gym with them when they went to work out.

She was loving it. Friday night all of the boys went to the Miami Heat game while Macky and I stayed home. She is so funny. Here is a little clip from our night ( I accidentally took this video in time lapse so it is way too fast ... there are other videos to make up for this mistake ;)




Saturday we stayed home all day and hung out with everyone. I made Italian sausages for everyone … again … a great meal ;).


And, finally, yesterday was game day. We know how that ended up. Here are some pix and video clips from the game.


A nap on the way to the game ...

Looking for her seat ...


Makayla drinking soda ...




Makayla drinking more soda ....

Makayla trying to look cute becasue she knows she got CAUGHT drinking a soda!!!

Makayla and Maia ...



Makayla and Noah ...



Makayla dancing ...



and more dancing ...




At last, me and my turkey!!!!!




That's it!



We hope you all have a great week!!!!!

6 comments:

Lara said...

congrats, preggers! :-P

Anonymous said...

WELL! How proud I am of you! Kudos all over the place for you taking my suggestions and implementing them! Fantastic! Couldn't ask for more...well, I can... but I'm sure this can hold me over until next week. Love my Makky, love you & Big Big too, and I love baby Killa Kels. Is this gonna be the kid I get to name? Oh yeahhhhhh!! Can't wait...

Anonymous said...

this is the best post u have ever had everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! i miss my boys and my little princess. and love the pic of the turkey holdin a turkey.

Anonymous said...

i keep viewin this over n over. and who is ur fobby friend crescenet. anyways, i hope u have a girl so she can play wit makkie but ill always love mak MORE!!! if u have boy u should name him melevesi.. just like her fat uncle melevesi. love U

Anonymous said...

i keep viewin this over n over. and who is ur fobby friend crescenet. anyways, i hope u have a girl so she can play wit makkie but ill always love mak MORE!!! if u have boy u should name him melevesi.. just like her fat uncle melevesi. love U

Anonymous said...

Aww she's getting so big!!! I love the dancing videos...Mike and I were cracking up! lol SOrry to hear that you're having some rough spots in the pregnancy already :( but at least you're going to have another gorgeous baby soon!!! yay!! Miss you guys! Hope all is well-tell Steve we say hi !! Love (all three of) you!!