Monday, May 11, 2009

April 2009

April

Pretty Girl …







Watch out J Lo …





Uncle Mani’s 50th Birthday …
















I took the girls to the Santa Ana Zoo with Sandy and Sean … it was so fun we bought an annual pass. I can’t wait to take the girls again!













We also took the Kids to “Mother’s Beach” … again, another awesome place to take the girls!


(me before I lost 15lbs!) :/


I took the girls to see the Easter Bunny. Nia was so cute but Makayla wanted nothing to do with him.







Fifita Easter














Easter Sunday










I took Makayla on the HUGE ferris wheel at the Spectrum … OMG … that thing is soooo high in the air and moves so slow. Makayla loved it but I wanted to throw up the whole time! I was trying not to curl up on the floor in the fetal position ;)




Makayla is hilarious and we all know she is obsessed with the Backyardigans … here is a clip of her doing one of the dances she memorized from watching the show.




And finally for April, busy month, Nia took her first swim! She loved it!


















No comments: