Monday, April 23, 2007



Grandpa, Grandma, Makayla and I drove to Cologne on Saturday for the game. Before the game we took a city bus tour* and saw the Cologne Dom (Cathedral)*. Makayla is such a good baby but she threw such a tantrum on the bus … for no apparent reason … it only lasted about 5 minutes though*. After a few hours in the city we went to Steve’s game and it was AWESOME!!!! Of course you were all watching though so you already know that ;) Makayla does so well at the games. She napped during the first half again … then she joined the rest of the crowd to cheer on Daddy* (she was much happier than she appears in the picture). After the game Daddy ran over for kisses and then headed off to the locker room. Steve had Sunday and today off so we are just relaxing and hanging out in the hotel.

Sorry too to those of you who I have not responded to via email … I really have no time in the computer lab … I wish I did … but I love reading emails so keep ‘em coming … just don’t feel bad if it takes a million years for a response!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is my favorite post yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love her!!!!!!!!! cute pic of her n ven too. love u and miss u guys. oh here's a story for u. last night bape and ite got helllla drunk. bape threw up in our car and ite danced til her pants ripped from top to bottom hahahahaha! OK love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Blah blah blah...

Anonymous said...

Boy...karma sure is a beotch!!

I just typed a comment prior to the one saying "blah blah blah" and it wouldn't publish it! I thought you blocked me from leaving comments!! Whew...good thing I'm back in action now.

Well, I must say, Kudos to you little rabbit. I'm glad you're doing something productive with yourself out there other than keeping my little Mak Diesel oppressed of the things she REALLY wants to do with her days, ie: sleep...play...pooh (i'm sure touring Germany is no fun to her) and make ba ba ba ba ba sounds all day. I see that your sense of fashion has not changed...hopefully the next post will include more appealing pictures of you (for your sake of course) as my little protege, Mak Diesel sure does look stunning in all her pictures.

Yes, I did get wasted this weekend & I did puke everywhere I got the chance...even at work! But...the important thing is I still came to work while everyone else sat at home doing nada dam thang!

Please forward many hugs & kisses to the rest of the tribe out there and I will make sure that the Pregosaurus-Rex doesn't tell anymore secrets before I start revealing some of hers.

Thank you & good night!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fifita family,
Nicholas is walking!!Really walking. Its so awesome. I miss you guys can;t wait till you get back and we can hang out this summer. I really want Makayla to know her cousins. Give her some smoochies for me.
Love,
Jennifer