Friday, April 20, 2007

Pictures, for real this time ...

Yay, the test picture worked. Lucky for you complainers this "computer nerd" is too saavy. I figured out a way around my picture dilema by downloading pix to a site then using html code to image source the pic onto my blog and there ya go! Also, for the confused, I am using my laptop; however, the only internet is in the computer lab and I have to take my laptop down there to plug it in ... I am only allowed in the computer lab when none of the team is in there ... DUH! Maybe the nasty emails can stop now!!!!!!!!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we canNOT see the pictures!! ok being a nerd.. looked at the code for your webpage. here's the deal. You are breaking up the image code with that extra forward slash before the closing widget widget ">" so no one can see the picture. also in the next code, the "/" has to be before the "br" when u break to enter. ANYWAY --- for those who wanna see pix of pretty princess NOW... RIGHT click on every picture icon - select Properties. and then COPY the ADDRESS part and open it up in a different internet browser window.

Anonymous said...

hey hey heY! we see it we see it. whats ur kodakgallery username

Anonymous said...

Todd, Leah and Vivienne,

Thanks for sharing the pix, very cute! Your looking great Heidi!