Friday, June 01, 2007

BFFs

The team left this morning for Berlin and Makayla and I decided to stay home, too much traveling for us lately. Berlin is one of the farthest games the team has to travel to so we’re going to stay here and watch the game at a bar … yes; I take my baby to bars ;)
Makayla has a new friend. Her name is Ella Grace and she is exactly 2 months older than Makayla. They have been playing the past couple days and it is too cute to watch them together. Makayla has also stood on her own a couple more times and she walks along the furniture very quickly. In fact, this morning, Makayla tested her skills in the high chair while I was getting her breakfast. We were in the breakfast room and she has a plain wooden, restaurant style high chair (with no belt) … she stood in it and did a front flip off on to the floor (it was very acrobatic). I just about had a heart attack. I dropped the food and flew through the room screaming a four letter word and still didn’t make it in time. I thought she broke her neck for sure. She was fine. If anything I thought she’s learned not to stand in her chair anymore but she was up for round two within about 5 minutes. Anyway, some of the other girls stayed home with us so we are just going to be hanging out in Frankfurt this weekend. Makayla is just the social butterfly, if we leave our door open she’ll leave (quickly) and crawl down to someone else’s room and go in if the door is open or she’ll knock … it’s so funny. She has made a playground of this hotel!

Here are some cute pix of Makayla and her new friend Ella Grace ...




... and here is Makayla Streaking through the halls ...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL at the high chair incident. she is too cute! i cant wait til she starts pullin that shit over here. last night, noah was like -"hey mommy guess what present me gonna get for me birthday? me gonna have makayla and uncle venni and uncle heidi.. they all gonna come july 28." it was so random. he really misses u guys. we all do. ok kiss bubbas for us. love ya <3

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That little rambunctious girl reminds me of myself when I was a little lad. Especially since she's a streaker like me!! So funny & oh so daring! Give her hugs and kisses from me...and her little friend Ella Grace is quite the cute girl herself I must say. Give my Mak Diesel many hugs & kisses for me please.