Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We're going to the World Bowl!!!!!!!!

To those of you who may have thought we were supposed to be home last night, that was a false alarm. Makayla and I were going to come home yesterday but since Steve won his last game and is going to play in the world bowl we are staying now. Also, after we leave here, Makayla and I are meeting my Mom in New York and staying there for a few days to finish our very looooong trip! We are so excited! We will be so busy this week. There is a whole event schedule for all of us. I think tonight we have dinner with the mayor ... so now we have to go shopping for new stuff to wear. We can't be photographed at these events in the same outfit twice ... it's rough being a celebrity's wife ... hahahaha!

We'll be home soon enough. Miss you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be productive...save the chatter and put some pics of my little girl on the website! I need to see her...I'm suffering from withdraws!

And, if you're gonna go shopping tell Mak Diesel to pick it out for you cause your style is highly suspect!!

Tell her I luv her and give her plenty of hugs & kisses for me!!

Anonymous said...

i cant believe u posted without pix!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hurry up and stop pretending like you're busy...I need pics of the merchandise!!