Sunday, May 06, 2007

Merry Christmas ...

Well, unfortunately, no pictures to post today ... but I can do one better ... a video!She is too much.


We are so bummed because we just got back from watching the game and they LOST!!!! BOO!!! But, it's okay because we are still ranked first in the league. The boys have a looooong bus ride home, poor guys. :(

I won't be able to get into the computer lab tomorrow because the team is off for the day so hopefully this video will hold you over until Tuesday. Fell free to replay it over and over until your heart's content.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

peanut n i were just talkin shit about how u type too much n not post enuff pix. good way to redeem yaself with the video!!!!!!!!! we miss her so much :( ok u two fatsos too. everyones at church. heehee.. we got to ditch today. and no ones gonna call me a devil worshipper cus melevesi is not here.. and neither she nor gramma or grampa went either!! bwahahhaa!! ttyl! (ps: can u tell i check ur page a lot??)

Lara said...

she is too cute! love to you all over in deutschland!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute video! I posted a couple of pics of Maykala and the boys on my myspace page...check them out when you have some time. I love hearing about all your little adventures...keep the blogs coming!

Anonymous said...

i came home from school and noah was at the computer laughing his ass off. come to find him laughing at this video :)cant wait for yall to come home

Anonymous said...

good mornin little princess. still waitin fo yo momma to put pix up of yo pretty self. just wanted to tell u that noah's favorite new "shut up" phrase to people is "YO MOMMA". we can't wait til she uses it on you and YO MOMMA!

Anonymous said...

Dude, why me & my boy B-Roc chillin,gettin krunl &U talkin bout why my Mak Diesel is so beautifu, talking bout why she's so purrrty. Just like her Aunty BAPE....yeah nigga, I said it!! Give her my hugs and kisses. Me luv her so much!! Aight, back to our Goosey! Luv you guys so much!!

Love = xoxoxoxo!!