Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sorry for the delay ...

Okay, I’m back … but I’m gonna make this quick …
So, Steve turned 25 on the 16th and then my parents flew in two days later. We’ve been busy going around Germany and hanging out. Saturday we took a boat cruise up the Rhein River. Sunday we went to Steve’s game. Today we took the train and went to Heidelberg to tour the castle and tonight we leave on a night train to go to Paris for two days … phew.
Makayla didn’t remember mom and dad at first but has warmed up to them quickly. Our time here is going by so quickly.
Makayla stood all by herself tonight!!!!!!!!!!! She just stood up on the bed and let go of the pillow and was balancing for a while. Mom, Steve, and I were all there to witness it. She is going to walk so soon … but she still has no teeth.
It will be a few days before another post because we are busy being world travelers.

This picture is just for Noah from Uncle Veni. When we were in Rome we saw this huge Spiderman 3 poster and Uncle Veni had to take a picture for his little boy …

Here are some other pix …






















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

noah loves the picture of the poster. he said, how uncle venni know venom? hes crazy. who cares if she has no teeth. shes still gorgeous. and obviously it's not stoppin her from eating. so we were shoppin for baby dash stuff yesterday n noah kept pickin out stuff that meekeela has... he said meekeela love this one mommy. me know dash gon love it too cus meekeela his sister too. miss u guys

Lara said...

hi to you all! big hugs and kisses to everyone! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Girl,
Sorry it's been forever! Congrats on the engagement! That's so wonderful. Steve did it right. Good man! I love Makalay's pic's and video of "where's the baby". I'm so very happy for you. I'm glad your parents had the time to come for a visit. I wish I could too. Miss you. Why doesn't Makalay have teeth? That's interesting huh? Maybe she wants to stay young forever. Love you! Congrats again! Can't wait for the wdding date!

Anonymous said...

Hurry up hoe! It's been too long since i've seen a new post...please update with the new clothes I bought my love!!

AND...guess who got a new myspace!! Oh yeah, believe the harassment will take a whole new level if you don't do your 'stay at home mother' duties of keeping me updated!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION! ME LUV YOU!

Anonymous said...

miss u so much little bubbas...